English with Thai subtitles
Plays with the short film Love Line My Friends directed by Chayawat Sirisupanan. 2016, 13 minutes.
- Friday 7 October 2016, 9:00 PM - 10:58 PM
- Sunday 9 October 2016, 4:15 PM - 6:13 PM
- Wednesday 12 October 2016, 9:00 PM - 10:58 PM
- Saturday 15 October 2016, 1:45 PM - 3:43 PM (Cancelled)
- Tuesday 18 October 2016, 9:00 PM - 10:58 PM
- Friday 21 October 2016, 6:45 PM - 8:43 PM
- Sunday 23 October 2016, 1:45 PM - 3:43 PM
- Wednesday 26 October 2016, 8:45 PM - 10:43 PM
- Saturday 29 October 2016, 6:45 PM - 8:53 PM (New Session)
Schatze Page, Loco Dempsey and Pola Debevoise (Lauren Bacall, Betty Grable, Marilyn Monroe) are three women on a mission: They all want to marry a millionaire. To accomplish this task, they move into a fancy New York City apartment and begin courting the city's elite. They have no problem meeting rich men, but unfortunately most of them turn out to be creeps or cons. Eventually they must decide: Is a life of luxury more important to them than finding true love?
In How to Marry a Millionaire, directed by John Negulesco, there is the triple delight of Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable and Lauren Bacall in one movie and one apartment. — The Times UK
Director: Jean Negulesco
Writers: Nunnally Johnson
Duration: 95 minutes