English with Thai subtitles
Plays with The Show of Jimmy Boy, directed by Ignacio Diaz.
- Sunday 27 November 2016, 1:30 PM
- Thursday 1 December 2016, 4:15 PM
- Saturday 3 December 2016, 4:15 PM
- Tuesday 6 December 2016, 4:15 PM
- Friday 9 December 2016, 4:15 PM
- Sunday 11 December 2016, 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 14 December 2016, 9:00 PM
- Saturday 17 December 2016, 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 20 December 2016, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday 21 December 2016, 9:00 PM
- Friday 23 December 2016, 4:15 PM
Rear Window (1954) is an American Technicolor mystery thriller film directed by Alfred Hitchcock and written by John Michael Hayes based on Cornell Woolrich's 1942 short story "It Had to Be Murder". Originally released by Paramount Pictures, the film stars James Stewart, Grace Kelly, Wendell Corey, Thelma Ritter and Raymond Burr. It was screened at the 1954 Venice Film Festival.
The film is considered by many filmgoers, critics and scholars to be one of Hitchcock's best and one of the greatest movies ever made. The film received four Academy Award nominations and was ranked No. 42 on AFI's 100 Years...100 Movies list and No. 48 on the 10th-anniversary edition. In 1997, Rear Window was added to the United States National Film Registry in the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".
“It's one of Alfred Hitchcock's inspired audience-participation films: watching it, you feel titillated, horrified, and, ultimately, purged.” — New Yorker
“Of all Hitchcock's films, this is the one which most reveals the man.” — Time Out
“The deliciousness of watching the film as it's intended to be seen is that the big screen gives Rear Window back its claustrophobia.” — The Houston Chronicle
กำกับโดย: Alfred Hitchcock
ระยะเวลา: 112 นาที