BKKSR Open Film Program
Thai with English subtitles
Plays with the short film Sabaidee, directed by Siradhanai Phungnoi.
- Wednesday 23 November 2016, 6:45 PM
- Friday 25 November 2016, 4:15 PM
- Saturday 26 November 2016, 2:00 PM
- Sunday 27 November 2016, 11:15 AM
- Sunday 27 November 2016, 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 30 November 2016, 9:00 PM
- Friday 2 December 2016, 4:15 PM
- Saturday 3 December 2016, 2:00 PM
- Sunday 4 December 2016, 11:15 AM
- Sunday 4 December 2016, 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 6 December 2016, 6:45 PM
- Wednesday 7 December 2016, 7:00 PM
- Friday 9 December 2016, 9:00 PM
- Saturday 10 December 2016, 11:15 AM
Today is Jay’s 30th birthday. What should be the best day of her life turns into a nightmare.
Jay (Teya Rogers), a top TV sports announcer, is fired from her job and replaced by a younger girl. She seeks solace from Champ (Leesaw), her boyfriend and superstar swimmer, but catches him in bed with another girl. She drowns her sorrow in a drunken one-night stand with Aof (James Magee), a handsome media executive. Jay drags her friends along, as her 30-year old hormones take them on a crazy and passionate rollercoaster ride full of laughter and tears!
Follow Jay on this year-long journey, as she nurses her broken heart and learns how much love sucks. What will she choose? To stick with the past and what she thought was her true love? Or to move on with her life? But who knows…
Who says that true love can only happen once !!
Director: Manatsanun Phanlerdwongsakul
Duration: 83 minutes