Japanese/English with Thai/English subtitles
Plays with short film Unravel (13 mins), produced and directed by Meghna Gupta. Producer Gigi Berardi.
3 February 2017 — 22 February 2017
Yohji Yamamoto | Dressmaker is an intimate and delving portrait of one of fashion's most revered stalwarts. For a man who creates clothing as armour, Yamamoto opens up as never before to share the core values that shape his life and work. Interviews with family, friends, employees and confidants reveal further insight about this complex and enigmatic figure.
Festivals & Awards
- "World Premiere", Shanghai International Film Festival, China (2016)
- A Design Film Festival Singapore, Singapore (2016)
- Downtown Film Festival Los Angeles, USA (2016)
- Vancouver IFF, Canada (2016)
- FashionArtCinema (MoeKunstiKino), Estonia (2016)
- Milano Design FF, Italy (2016)
- "New Filmmakers Competition", São Paulo IFF, Brazil (2016)
Director: Ngo The Chau
Duration: 69 mins