Bangkok Screening Room is an exclusive intimate venue suitable for private functions, seminars, product launches and of course film screenings.
Because our film program announced in advance, please make sure to allow enough time (at least one month) to secure your venue hire.
For more information please filled out the Enquiry Form below or contact our Operations Manager on 0941259906.
- Private access to Bangkok Screening Room (capacity 52 seats)
- Overflow standing room (cocktail style) in the bar area
- Sony 2K digital projector and professional surround sound
- AV and technical support
- Reception service (limited)
- Wheelchair accessible (limited)
- Nearby parking available (free only weekends)
- Online Ticketing service for private events (additional cost)
- Catering option available (additional cost)
Bangkok Screening Room is situated in the Woof Pack building that conveniently located near public transport, both Lumpini MRT and Sala Daeng BTS within walking distance, and nearby parking. Click here for visitor information.
Images from Global Migration Film Festival courtesy of IOM, the UN Migration Agency, Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific.